Came across a user that wanted to install the ShoreTel 13.2 Communicator Outlook Integration, but the option was grayed out under Communicator Tools --> Options --> Outlook.
- Uninstall Communicator and then reinstall by right-clicking and "Run as Administrator".
The integration buttons can sometimes be grayed out due to privilege or UAC issues.
If that doesn't work, Communicator does not see the Office install, and both softwares need to be re-installed. This happens more often with "Click-to-run" Office installs.
- Uninstall Communicator
- Delete existing Mail profiles
- Uninstall Office
- Reinstall Office (Do not use click-to-run mode)
- Install Communicator
- Go to "Manage Add-On's" in Outlook and verify all ShoreTel add-on's are enabled
- Restart Outlook and Communicator and everything should be working
UPDATE: As posted in the comments below by thecitrixman.com, you can also edit the registry with these values: http://thecitrixman.com/2013/06/26/manually-run-shoretel-addins/